We are currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join our team in Glasgow. We pride ourselves on collaborating with Client teams and seek an enthusiastic and committed individual to further develop their career and strengthen long-term sustainable relationships with our clients on a variety of projects across all sectors.
These include a variety of exciting new build and refurbishment projects across a range of sectors including Education, Local Authority, Residential, Hotel and Leisure, Commercial Developments, Retail, and Community Regeneration Projects.
What you can bring
The successful candidate will work with a team of Senior Surveyors, Associates and Partners, sharing our passion for delivering high quality work and should ideally: –
- Be qualified to Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying with a desire to be Chartered or be willing to work towards MRICS.
- Experience in preparing estimates for construction-related projects.
- Experience in preparing tender and contract documentation
- A practical understanding of construction and commercial management
- Be able to demonstrate effective and efficient post contract administration
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to prepare and edit written reports and embrace working in a client-facing role.
- Be able to manage and deliver projects with a minimum of supervision and support other colleagues.
- Be ambitious with career progression and business development aspirations
For further information please contact our HR Manager Judith Darnell at Judith.firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Quantity Surveyor|